Bobby 1P429

XD

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My old school

The sun was bright and glaring. I was on way to my alma-mater after a Chinese New Year celebration at school. I wonder if my school had changed, or the teachers, or even, the principal! Wondering aboout my old school, I reached the gate. The school had changed. A fresh coat of paint covered it and the originally yellow stairs were painted with bright colours. The only thing that did not change was the school gate, with the school name right on it.
With a heart of courage and excitement, i stepped in. As I walked towards the staff room, familiar faces of friends past by as I readily said 'hi' to them.
Finally, after a flight of stairs, I was in the staff room. I looked around, hoping to find my favourite teacher soon and I did. She was just sitting there, writting something. I walked quickly to her, and called her name. She looked at me in amazement, maybe wondering why did I look for her (she was my Primary 4 teacher) "Hi!" She greeted me with her usual smile. "Congratulations!" As she stretched out her hand to me, i quickly shook her hands and said, "Thankyou!......"
How I wish I can have the chance to go back to my alma-mater again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home